Ever since its inception in 2001, the Agile Manifesto and the Agile project management methodology was thought of first and foremost, as a tool used by software companies to encourage/manage productivity. But what about non-IT, non-software companies? Shouldn’t they be able to gain efficiency and productivity using the best practices available? Of course, they should. There are several examples of such practices being utilized across multiple industries to great effect. One of the most famous of these practices is the Lean methodology of start-ups and software development that was taken from the manufacturing industry.
- Taurus Moon Sign Horoscope 2020 As Per Astrology
- How To Earn Money From Online On Outsourcing Institute
- 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan | Tourist Attractions In Rajasthan
- Flexible Epoxy Resin Market
- Purley Taxi | Airport Transfer | Croydon – Cabhoo Minicabs.
- Portable Solar Panels For Camping.
- OneCoin Announces To Go Public In 2018
- Quickbooks Desktop Enterprise Support Number 1844-442-0333.
- What The Future Holds For Solar Power And Its Growth?
- Dushman Ki Zuban Bandi
- Category: Education
- Tags: #agileagile #scrumagile #developmentagile #scaledagile