The Allahabad University has strongly refuted Samajwadi Party MP Jaya Bachchan's claims about security lapses in the women's hostel on the campus.
Bachchan raised the issue in Rajya Sabha earlier this week.
In a release, the university said that the hostels are safe for the inmates.
The university authorities have also issued a notice to the former President of Allahabad University Student Union (AUSU) Richa Singh for allegedly stopping the workers of the contractor, who had been tasked with civil work in the women's hostel, from entering the premises on Thursday.
- Astrologer In Melbourne | Astrologer Sampat 100% Lifetime Astrologer In Australia
- Reseller Hosting In Pakistan
- Job Placement Consultant In Delhi Ncr
- Frozen Snacks Manufacturers
- Office Posture Chairs
- The Best Whatsapp Software Marketing
- Packers And Movers Mumbai | Movers Packers Mumbai | 9314715123
- Engineering, Science And Educational Institutions Lab Equipment Manufacturer
- Best Mean Stack Training In Hyderabad
- Xander Law Group – Business Law