Find IFSC, MICR Codes, Address, All Bank Branches in India, for NEFT, RTGS, ECS: Find IFSC, MICR Codes, Address, All Bank Branches in India, for NEFT, RTGS, ECS Transactions.
IFSC stands for Indian Financial System Code. Its a unique eleven-digit number with alphabets and numerals in it. IFSC code is used to transfer funds online for NEFT, IMPS and RTGS transactions. IFSC code can be found on the accountholder’s passbook and cheque-book provided by the bank. The Reserve Bank of India assignes IFSC code to each bank branch. Internet banking transactions for transferring funds, using NEFT, IMPS and RTGS, can’t be initiated without a valid Indian Financial System Code.
- Best Digital Marketing Agency in DELHI-NCR
- How to start an online shopping (ecommerce) website?
- List Top 5 Ecommerce Shopping Cart Software – Expert Guide
- Things to consider before purchasing your travel accessories online
- Sliding Wardrobe Doors & Fitted Wardrobes Company
- Mobile Application Develpment
- NA Residential Land For Sale In Dholera SIR, Ahmedabad
- How School Interims Can Help Parents
- Fashionable Backpacks
- Delhi to Alwar Cab | Delhi to Alwar Taxi