If you are a high school dropout, a fresh graduate or a qualified professional,You must seek advice from a qualified career counselor. Sometimes, it is hard to plan for the future as we are driven by the circumstances. In order to avoid that, create a clear picture of what and where you exactly want. This guide will help you choose you right career.
1) SWOT analysis
Take a pen and a paper and jot down your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats in a format as below:
Take an account of all the hobbies that you have. What things do you enjoy the most and what are the things that drive you to take actions. Make a list of all those activities and arrange them in the order of priority in descending order.
3) Your personality traits
List down all the qualities that you possess. Check how these qualities are helping you out in the hobbies of priority or i
- Odoo Implementation Services
- The PADI IDC with Holly Macleod – Gili Islands, Indonesia
- Hosted IVR | Multi-Level IVR | Cloud IVR | IVR Service Provider in India
- Why You Should Consider Focused Website Solutions for Your Restaurant Business
- House Cleaning, Hand Wash, Sanitizer Manufacturer and Supplier in Ghaziabad
- Best Engagement Rings in Lahore
- Emergency – Car Locksmith San Francisco
- Plagiarism checker | Plagiarism checker online | Free plagiarism checker | Tracle
- Affordable iPhone Repair in Glasgow 2019
- Best SEO Services Provider