The CE mark is a mandatory European marking for certain product groups to indicate conformity with the essential health and safety requirements set out in European Directives. The letters 'CE' are an abbreviation of Conformité Européenne, French word for European conformity. The CE mark must be affixed to a product if it falls under the scope of 'New Approach' Directives of European union. Without the CE marking, and thus without complying with the provisions of the Directives, the product may not be placed in the market or put into service in the fifteen member states of the European Union and Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein. However, if the product meets the provisions of the applicable European Directives, and the CE mark is affixed to a product, these countries may not prohibit, restrict or impede the placing in the market or putting into service of the product.
- Remesis: Halal Lamb Suppliers Australia | Lamb Export Australia
- Food & Nutrition Blog
- Japanese Used Cars For Sale Online
- Civil Engineering Equipment Manufacturer In India
- Bhutani Grandthum Project Site Plan
- Marketing Potential Of Promotional Tote Bags
- What Can You Do To Save Your Coursework Writing Service From Destruction By Social Media?
- Best SEO Company In Singapore | SEO Services Singapore, Malaysia
- IGNOU Master Of Commerce In Business Policy And Corporate Governance MCom
- Importancia De La L-lisina HCL En Piensos Para Aves De Corral