No, it is an opportunistic scam, and everyone has to present a united front to such animalistic immorality.
The biggest crooks to emerge from the ongoing Covid-2019 saga—apart from the scalpers and hoarders—are cyber attackers who follow the money.
In just three weeks since Singapore’s first Covid-2019 case, there have been reports of cybercriminals impersonating government officials to request financial information from individuals.
- Real Estate Lawyers in New York City
- Chakravarthi ePaper Read Online
- digital marketing agency melbourne
- Jadavpur University Recruitment 2020 – 18 Posts | indiagovernmentjob.com
- How you can avoid security issues in app development?
- playbaby.in- buy toy and baby products online in india
- 1st International Conference on Renewable Energy and Green Technology (ICREGT–2020)
- Tax Compliance For Businesses
- Latest Alaska Airlines Coupons Codes
- Social Media Marketing Services Agency Mumbai India | SMM | FB | Insta