Faye Business Systems Group today announced its acquisition of the SugarCRM practice of Polar Strategy. The Polar Strategy acquisition enhances FayeBSG’s presence in the Sugar ecosystem and expands its vertical market expertise in the Healthcare and Financial Services vertical markets.
FayeBSG is a global technology company that helps companies grow by successfully creating, customizing, implementing, and managing industry-leading customer experience, CRM, and ERP software platforms to meet ever-evolving business needs. The 2020 SugarCRM Global Partner of the Year, this is FayeBSG’s seventh strategic acquisition in the last four years.
“We’re incredibly excited to bring the FayeBSG team and the Polar Sugar clients together,” said David Faye, CEO of Faye Business Systems Group. “Not only does this expand our capabilities further into the healthcare and financial markets, but it also adds cutting edge and innovative new products to our SugarCRM
- What Do You Mean By A Minimum Viable Product (MVP Product) ?
- Top WordPress Development Company- Shiv Technolabs
- Kotlin Vs. Java: Which One Will Be The Best For Android App Development
- Help@Call 1-877-424-6647 OutLook Phone Number
- Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) Market- Technology, Trends And Market Demand
- How Does Currency Trading Work In Forex?
- IntentData.io Announces The First Winner Of The “Marketing Data Master Distiller” Award
- RCC Auto Transport – Convenient Car Shipping & Vehicle Transport Company In Garwood NJ
- Spelling Bee Educational Game For Pre-K To 3rd Grade Kids
- Latest Jobs 2020 All Information.