Cloud computing is a model to allow convenient access on demand from anywhere to a shared pool of computing resources. These can include server storage network applications and services that can be provisioned and released quickly and easily.
The cloud model includes five essential characteristics
FIRST ON-DEMAND SELF-SERVICE
This allows users to quickly and automatically access the IT resources they want without requiring any additional human interaction.
SECOND BROAD NETWORK ACCESS
This is the ability to access a service from any standard device that is connected to the network, including PCs, laptops, mobile devices, phones or tablets.
THIRD RESOURCE POOLING COMPUTER NETWORKING AND STORAGE 3
The pooling of resources and storage and the computer network are grouped and shared among multiple clients.
- 6 Easy Steps To Find Apartments For Rent With Bad Credit In Toronto
- Hire Full Stack Web & Mobile App Developer
- OneCoin Announces To Go Public In 2018
- International Summit On Vaccines Business & Immunology
- HIPAA Compliance Solutions
- Donald Trump On Fire At Washington Dc 20 Jan 2017
- DallasHoliFest – Festival Of Colors
- Outlook Helpline Number UK
- Diagnostic Services In A S Rao Nagar
- How To Select A Good Post Production Studio?