Cloud computing is a model to allow convenient access on demand from anywhere to a shared pool of computing resources. These can include server storage network applications and services that can be provisioned and released quickly and easily.
The cloud model includes five essential characteristics
FIRST ON-DEMAND SELF-SERVICE
This allows users to quickly and automatically access the IT resources they want without requiring any additional human interaction.
SECOND BROAD NETWORK ACCESS
This is the ability to access a service from any standard device that is connected to the network, including PCs, laptops, mobile devices, phones or tablets.
THIRD RESOURCE POOLING COMPUTER NETWORKING AND STORAGE 3
The pooling of resources and storage and the computer network are grouped and shared among multiple clients.
- online job support ,online training
- Official Countney Vandersloot All Time Dimes T-Shirt
- Detroit 2 Big Sean T Shirt
- buy low price office furniture in islamabad
- Saifi Automation- Assembly Conveyor
- Find the best private fitness trainer
- Learn the Top 20 Windows 10 Tips – Windows 10 Tricks
- American Tours Festival 2020 T Shirt
- Veterinary Surgical Instruments Market Research Report, Share, and Forecast to 2025
- Official Mt. Crushmore shirt