Global Smart Factory Market was valued at US$ 140.11 Bn in 2017 and is expected to reach US$ 293.85 Bn by 2026, at a CAGR of 9.7% during a forecast period.
Global Smart Factory Market
Global Smart Factory Market is driven by the revolution of the Internet of Things (IoT), increasing use of enabling technologies in manufacturing, rise in adoption of industrial robots in manufacturing, and innovations in assembly-line methods.
- Thermodynamic panels – Renewable energy
- corporate Diwali gifts at lowest prices
- Hire Dedicated WordPress Developer
- How long does cash App direct deposit take?
- Hex Bolts Manufacturers and Suppliers in India
- How to Get Best Deals on Cheap Flights to Lima
- Operation and Maintenance of Cement Plant
- Insurance Broker | New York | Smart Apple Insurance
- Advantages of Getting Managed Payroll Services for Your Small Business
- ISO 22000 Certification in Muscat