Baby shower ceremony for an expecting mother is usually conducted in the seventh or nine months of the gestation period. It is of utmost importance in the Maharashtrian culture where an auspicious day is chosen for a special Puja. Women attending the ceremony bring in scrumptious traditional delicacies to quench the food cravings of an expecting mother. Certain traditional rituals such as Haldi Kumkum are also held during the ceremony. The expecting mother is made to feel special as she is offered sarees as gifts, along with mouth-watering sweets and savories, bangles and perfume, jewelry, flowers, and fruits, etc. The Baby Shower ceremony is colloquially, also known as Oti Bharan in some parts of Maharashtra. Here are few pointers to make the Dohale Jeevan event a memorable one for the mother.
- What Are Some Of The Best Investment Strategies?
- Basics Of Big Commerce Development Services
- Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune University
- RKGroup | Best Hotel In Navi Mumbai | Budget Hotels In Panvel
- Free Stock Option Trading Tips
- Best Web Development & Web Designing Company
- Professional Drain Repair Services In Moraga
- Men’s White Gold Wedding Rings Australia | DORA Men’s Rings
- Stock Market Trading Tips Share Market Advice By Sharetipsinfo
- Men’s Clothing UK | Men’s Clothes | LOOKINGSLICK | Shop LKSK