Amongst the many changes the coronavirus pandemic has forced on the creative industry, there’s one lesson that brands and agencies alike should heed from now on – the importance of having a tried-and-tested contingency plan in place to mitigate against any future disruptive events. Of course, you can’t always be ready for the unknown or unexpected. But the wheels need to keep turning, especially when the usual tools are suddenly unavailable.
When lockdown started a few months ago, the shoot production industry ground to a near-total halt. After all, how do you continue operations heavily dependent on human interaction when the rule of thumb is to keep two metres apart?
With live-action shoots out of the equation, a lot of businesses have had the foresight to turn to creative alternatives such as CGI to produce their content for campaigns that were at risk of cancellation or indefinite suspension.
- Allergy Diagnostics Market
- Mercado Latinoamericano de Productos de Panadería 2020-2025
- list of amino acids | wang resin | lysine
- spring water delivered
- Feedly.MONEL 400 PIPES AND TUBES
- Bangladesh Cricketers Donates Half of Salary to Government
- Why Should You Invest In Security Doors ?
- Custom Cushions Give You More Control Over Your Comfort
- Top 10 Features of CRM Software for Accounting Firms
- How risk management can protect your company from the consequences of managerial risks