A patient may only enroll for a medical marijuana certificate if a New Rhode Island resident is treated for a debilitating medical condition by a Rhode Island-licensed physician or advanced practice registered nurse. For further information on How To Get Medical Marijuana In Rhode Island, you can visit My marijuana cards.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *