National portal for online MSME / SSI / udyog aadhar Registration and obtaining certificate in India. Quick - Easy - Instant, Life Time Valid certificate. Eligible for all Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises
What is the definition of MSME?
The Government of India has enacted the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development (MSMED) Act, 2006 in terms of which the definition of micro, small and medium enterprises is as under: Enterprises engaged in the manufacture or production, processing or preservation of goods as specified below:
A micro enterprise is an enterprise where investment in plant and machinery does not exceed Rs. 25 lakh;
A small enterprise is an enterprise where the investment in plant and machinery is more than Rs. 25 lakh but does not exceed Rs. 5 crore;
A medium enterprise is an enterprise where the investment in plant and machinery is more than Rs.5 crore but does not exceed Rs.10 crore.
- Avira Antivirus Phone Support
- Ini Waktu Yang Tepat Bagi Perusahaan Untuk Memberikan Souvenir !
- Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test
- Plastic Waste Management Market, Share & Growth | Report
- How Acoustic Foam Can Help You Make Better Recordings
- 300 Hour Yoga TTC In Rishikesh
- Send Money to Sri Lanka, India
- Global Acoustic Emission Testing Market
- C-Level Executives Mailing Addresses
- Pogo Helpline Number 1-888-840-1555 How to Fix Pogo Games Stuck Issues