EHF needs are young scientists interested in project based learning. The first mentoring camp was conducted on April 26, 2013 at National Science Centre, New Delhi.Out of the 1000 plus entries received from schools across India, the top 100 students were invited to present their projects to the panel of judges from IIT, Delhi. Projects sent by 15 finalists included research on endangered species; a better understanding of tumours; an algorithm for safer encryption; a green method to clean water; a new kind of magnet and more.Eduheal Foundation, an international NGO was one of the Google Science Fair partners who helped make this competition possible by reaching out to the Indian schools in a large way.
- Why You Can Positively Raise Your Glass To The Use Of Glass In Architecture
- Digital Marketing Course In Bangalore With Placements
- Mega Job Fair Bangalore | Prathigna.com
- ASTM A106 Grade B Pipe Manufacturer
- Golden Triangle 6 Nights 7 Days
- Best Restaurant Management Software | Onlineyashraj.com
- Risk Management Framework Services In USA | Ampcus
- Designer Lighting Melbourne
- Best School In Musaffah – Shining Star International School
- Can I Have Luxury Accommodation In Cowes?