Overseas Dentist Register as Dental Hygienist and Therapist in London, UK

UKDENTAL4U offering now full consulting and application assessment solution for Overseas Dentists professionals with a foreign dental qualification who are preparing to get registered as a Dental Hygienist & Therapist with the General Dental Council (GDC) in the UK. Dental Hygienist carry out treatment direct to patients or under prescription from a dentist.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *