The recent mantra of "Customer is king" appears to own lost its existence within the current commerce market with several Indian firms not inserting enough stress on client service. the shortage of awareness on client protection laws and also the apathy of firms towards losing some clients has taken customer service levels to a replacement level.
- Dhananjay Choudhary Koda
- Generic Atazanavir Brand Reyataz
- Difference Between School Expulsion and School Suspension
- Health Supplement Softgels Manufacturers | NutraPak USA
- SEO Services In Dehradun – Namo Tech Solutions
- HR Insights for Improved Performance Outcomes
- Recipes with Sauce in Tamil
- Why is Everyone Talking About Digital Marketing Trends in 2020?
- Ray Kroc Awards: Celebrating Our Top Performing Restaurant Managers
- Best Service Of Reiki Training in India