"RFID labels, also called smart labels and most common types of passive RFID tags, are paper or plastic (usually vinyl) labels that include an embedded RFID inlay. Smart labels have adhesive and are often used for “slap and ship” operations in conjunction with RFID printers/encoders for simple RFID tracking. They come in various sizes, most common are 4 x 6 inches, 2 x 4 inches or 1 x 2 inches but you can get also labels of other sizes and shapes.
For more information about passive RFID tags, please visit How to select a correct RFID tag – Active vs. Passive.
Our selection of RFID labels constantly changes, so please check back often and let us know if you need help selecting or locating a label for a particular application!"
- Digital Marketing Company In Bangalore
- Fiat Grande Punto Evo
- What Materials Are Used To Build Ships?- BeBee
- Xavier Rodriguez : The Failure Of Negotiations – Part 1
- Tasty Kids Smoothies Recipe – Healthy & Tasty Smoothies For Kid
- BRIGHTEN YOUR RENTAL PROPERTY
- SAP Fiori Launchpad, Security And Extension Course
- Stainless Steel 304 Se Fasteners Find Supplier
- Stainless Steel UNS S30500 Electrodes Find Manufacturer
- Affordable IPhone Repair In Falkirk 2019