Roadworthy certificate Hoppers Crossing

A-One Autocare is a licensed vehicle tester, providing a roadworthy certificate in Hoppers Crossing. Roadworthy certificate is required when a vehicle is sold, or if a used car is needed to be re-registered.

Are you buying or selling your car? Are you looking for trustworthy mechanics across Hoppers Crossing and surrounding suburbs? A One Auto Care is one of the most trusted RoadWorthy Certificate providers in the area. We have experienced, qualified and authorized vehicle analyzer who can give roadworthy certificate benefit with reference to pertinent VicRoads standards.

There are two main reasons whether or not your vehicle require a RoadWorthy Certificate (RWC):

If you are buying or selling your vehicle
If you are re-registering your vehicle
This makes a difference limiting the number of ineffectively kept up vehicles on the street. On certain occasions, you might have to get a Roadworthy Certificate, if you have been advised by the Vic Roads due to Vehicle Defect Notice or Notice of Unworthiness.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *