Biography of Sai Baba
The birth and parentage of Sai Baba are wrapped in mystery. Many authors and scholars conclude from various proofs that Baba was born at Pathri village in Parabhani District, Maharashtra State, India.
Baba himself gave some hints about his life, which have been verified. He seems to have been born some time between 1820 and 1850 A.D.
His parents were Brahmins. They handed him over to the care of a fakir, who in turn passed on the young child to a saintly person named Gopal Rao Deshmukh, an ardent worshipper of Lord Venkateswara of Tirupati. After ten years, his Guru directed him to move westward and after some wanderings, Sai Baba settled and spent the rest of his life at Shirdi.
He disappeared from there for sometime and returned to Shirdi with a marriage party in 1858 and lived there for sixty years till his Mahasamadhi in 1918 (Vijaya Dasami Day).
- TimesTech – Electronics News In India
- Party Supplies Toronto
- Best Custom Boxes.
- What Is Hazard Analysis?
- Replacement Blade Secateur
- Best Remodeled Basement Enough For Eighty Guests
- Custom Chocolate Boxes – Custom Printed Chocolate Boxes Wholesale | The Custom Box Packaging
- How Mobile App Development Company In Delhi Is Operating ?
- Things To Know About Best CCTV Camera Installation Company In Lahore
- IPad Digitizer Wholesale | IPad Digitizer Supplier – Mobilesentrix Canada