So are in-store prices that cannot match online offers that APAC millennials monitor closely.
Shopping often starts before customers enter a store. Customers expect that items they see online are in-stock – achieving what is hardest for e-commerce to deliver—instant gratification. When it comes to brick-and-mortar purchasing, price is a top priority for shoppers. Almost three in 10 (29%) of shoppers surveyed report leaving a store because the price did not match the one found online.
In a recent survey of shopper behavior, 86% of millennial shoppers and more than half (56%) of Gen X shoppers indicated they shopped in a store and left without a purchase, only to end up buying the item online, compared to only 25% of babyboomers (the generation before Gen X). Shoppers indicate out-of-stock items as the top reason for leaving without a purchase.
- Personal Properties Securities (PPS)
- Free Dail No-1-866-266-6880 Norton Antivirus Contact Number – Norton Telephone Number
- Ryan Jarrett Desperately Waiting To Rope In NFR 2016
- Golden Triangle Holidays | Citrus Holidays
- Catering Services In Gurgaon – Corporate Party Catering Services
- Everest Base Camp Trek
- Lexmark Printers Support
- Gaur City 14th Avenue Gaur City 2 Noida Extension
- Alternator Repair In India
- Why Join Qtree Technologies For Digital Marketing Training In Coimbatore?