Let’s start with a little math.
You’ve invested 100 dollars in a stock. The price drops by 10%. You’re now at 90 dollars. To get back to the original price, you need an 11% increase. Let’s consider another situation, the price drop by 50%. The price of the stock is now 50 dollars, and now you need a 100% gain to get back to 100 dollars. Can you see where I’m heading too?
We, at MarketSmith India, believe that the most important rule is to Always Cut Your Losses Short.
Highly successful stock pickers go through training on how to cut their losses short. This means selling a stock when it is down 7% or 8% of your purchase price.
Successful investors calmly take a small loss and look for the next potential winner.
So, leave your emotions behind. Cutting losses with discipline will help keep your head clear when it’s time to return to the market.
To learn more about stock markets basics and how to invest in the stock market, visit www.marketsmithindia.com
- Send Courier Parcel to USA, Send Courier Parcel to UK, Send Courier Parcel to Worldwide
- Social Media Marketing
- Mau Buat Souvenir Tumbler ? Yuk Ketahui Tips Memilih Tumbler Yang Benar !
- Sale For Commercial Hub in Noida Extension – Artha Mart
- Safari Extension and Plugin Development Services Company – VSH Solutions
- Consulting in Product & Process Optimization-Integralconcept
- जम्मू & काश्मीर (कलम -३७० & कलम -३५-A )
- An overview of Carbon Steel Pipes- beBee
- Fireplace Inserts and Accessories CT
- CBO Database | UK CBO Mailing Address Database