Yamunotri complete guide- How to reach Yamunotri temple, the Best time to visit, Yamunotri Glacier Trek, Saptarishi Kund trek.
Yamunotri is a sacred place as the origin place of The River Yamuna. One of four sacred pilgrims of Uttarakhand. It is located in the north of Uttarkashi district in Uttarakhand, India. The temple was built by Amar Singh Thapa, Gurkha general in the 18th century. Later the temple was damaged & renovated by Maharani Guleria of Jaipur in the 19th century. The source of Yamuna River lies in the Yamunotri Glacier which is at a height of 6,387 meters (20,955 ft) near the Bandarpunch peaks.
- Custom Eyeliner Boxes – Eyeliner Packaging Boxes Wholesale | The Custom Box Packaging
- Alloy Steel P22 Seamless Pipes Manufacturer
- Understanding E-Commerce Post COVID-19
- Electricians In San Francisco
- Rajsagar Steel PVT LTD ’s Presentations
- Progressive Cavity Screw Pump in India
- Take Brother Printer Support For The Complete Assistance
- Sensory Play Is Important For Your Child
- Digital Marketing Training in Noida
- Dissecting Customer Data processing in IoT for Enhanced Marketing